CS 2000 Series
To begin with, the Contamination Sensor CS 2000 series is a stationary sensor for permanent monitoring of particle contamination in fluids. Indeed, it’s for applications in test rigs, lubrication systems and critical hydraulic systems for which we require dynamic trend measurement of the contamination.
Moreover, the Contamination Sensor CS 2000 series benefits from the field-tested sensor technology used in the FCU 2000 series. Therefore, it is for use in conjunction with pressure connections up to 40 bar (higher pressures possible with external pressure relief valve).
- Industrial hydraulic and lubrication systems
- Mobile hydraulics
- Combined hydraulic and electronic compensation for fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- A continuous self-diagnostics
- An analogue output (4 … 20mA) or digital output (RS 485/RS 232/ Ethernet)
- A PLC output
- Also, relay outputs (operation, warning, alarm)
- A RS 232 interface for ISO Code indication