CSM 1000 Series
The Contamination Sensor Module CSM 1000 is an online condition monitoring system for detecting particle contamination in hydraulic and lubrication fluids containing a high proportion of air bubbles.
Suppression of air bubbles leads to the non-detection of the air bubble as particles. Moreover, it is the ideal solution for analysing the particle content of fluids, independently of the rest of the hydraulic system.
As an option, other condition monitoring sensors such as the HYDAC Aqua Sensor can be incorporated.
- Lubrication oil system in paper, steel and energy sectors
- For condition-based, pro-active maintenance
- Monitoring of component cleanliness on test rigs
- Monitoring of oil cleanliness in oil reservoirs
- Cost-effective, complete solution
- Online monitoring of the oil cleanliness with an alarm function to indicate:
- Ingress of and increase in contamination
- Increase in contamination as components start to wear
- When there are filtration problems
- Verification of cleanliness on test rigs
- Verification of changes in the oil cleanliness as a result of inadequate servicing