CSM 2000 Series
The Contamination Sensor Module CSM 2000 is an online condition monitoring system for recording solid particle contamination in hydraulic and lubrication fluids containing a high proportion of air bubbles.
Moreover, suppression of air bubbles leads to the non-detection of the air bubble as particles. Therefore, it is the ideal solution for analysing the particle content of fluids, independently of the rest of the hydraulic system.
What’s more, as an option, it is possible to incorporate other condition monitoring sensors such as the HYDAC AquaSensor.
- Lubrication oil system in paper, steel and energy sectors
- For preventive, pro-active maintenance
- Monitoring of component cleanliness on test rigs
- Monitoring of oil cleanliness in reservoirs
- A cost-effective, system solution
- Numerous data interfaces provide, amongst other things, communication via WLAN, intranet or the internet
- An online monitoring of the oil cleanliness with an alarm function to indicate:
- Ingress of, and increase in contamination
- The increase in contamination as components start to wear
- When there are filtration problems
- Also, the verification of cleanliness on test rigs
- And the verification of changes in the oil cleanliness as a result of inadequate servicing