Displays – Operator Interface
The HY-eVision² product family sets new standards with respect to maximum resolution, programmable with CODESYS 3.x, and user friendliness. The modular designed operator terminals are available in a large 10.4-inch variant with touchscreen (HY-eVision² 10.4) and a smaller 7-inch version (HY-eVision² 7.0) with or without a touchscreen. Both rugged displays have a powerful built-in display controller and are suitable for harsh conditions in off-highway vehicles. They are designed to become the central operator interface in mobile equipment and offer optimized visualization of the various in-vehicle parameters. Object-oriented programming concepts allow fast and easy adoption of the HMI to different languages as well as specific additions to transparency effects, graphic library, and Unicode fonts.
- Excellent sunlight readability
- Best-in-class CPU performance and boot-up time
- Capable of displaying two simultaneous video feeds – everything in sight • Ability to display and generate PDF documents
- Creation of PDF files
- High-end graphics (picture-in-picture, overlay, 3D, transparency effects)
- Sleep mode – wake up within < 0,5 sec
- Software update of display and connected ECUs via USB • Up to 4 CAN interfaces
- GPS, GSM as well as WLAN enabled (fleet management / remote maintenance)
- Robust and easy to clean
Click here for product information.
Universal Mobile Display HY eVision
TFT Monitor up to 10.4″, water / dust resistance
|***||UMD 7.0 C - E1 - 1 – 001|
|***||UMD 10.4 C - E1 - 1 – 001|