Electronic Control Units
TTControl offers a wide range of off-the-shelf products, ranging from powerful high-end controllers to cost-effective, mid-size ECUs. The portfolio also includes controllers for safety-critical applications, certified according to DIRECTIVE 2006/42/EC. The products fulfill Safety Integrity / Performance Levels up to SIL 2 and PL d. Our ECUs answer to the demanding work environment of off-highway vehicles. To ensure a maximum level of reliability, we tested all devices under extremely harsh conditions. Only certified and tested components are used. The electronic circuits beneficiate of a good protection thanks to a compact, automotive-style aluminum pressure die-cast housing. The interconnection of several ECUs is possible via CAN bus to form a network. The programming of the units is either in C or in CODESYS®.
- Suitable for a wide range of applications
- Certified according to EN ISO 13849 (PL d) and IEC 61508 (SIL 2)
- Compliant with functional safety standards
- High-performance processors
- Software-configurable I/Os for many different sensors and actuator types
- Broad range of open programming environments including C and CODESYS (V2.3, V3, V3 Safety SIL 2)
Click here for product information.