HFS 2100 ATEX Encapsulation for Oil / Viscous Fluids
The design of the HYDAC HFS 2100 flow switch in ATEX version is especially for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. Indeed, like the standard version, it is based on the variable area float principle. It is also possible to mount it in any position.
Moreover, the test medium moves a spring-loaded float in the direction of flow, depending on the flow rate. A fully encapsulated reed contact is fitted to the outside of the instrument and is, therefore, separate from the flow circuit. When the magnet inside the float reaches the preset position, the reed contact switches.
Intended areas of application are, for example, the oil and gas industry, on gas turbines or in locations with high levels of dust contamination, e.g. in mills.
Protection types and applications:
- II 2G Ex mb II T6 / T5
- II 2D Ex tD A21 IP67 T80 °C / T100 °C
- Oils / viscous fluids
- An accuracy ≤ ± 10 % FS
- A viscosity compensation from 30 .. 600 cSt
- Any mounting position
- A high level of functional reliability
- A high level of switching accuracy
- Stepless switch point set by the user
- A high-pressure resistance
- Also, threaded connection
- PTB 03 ATEX 2159 X
- PTB 03 ATEX N056-3