HFS 2100 for Oil / Viscous Fluids
To begin with, the HYDAC flow switches of the HFS 2100 series are based on a variable area float principle and are position independent.
The test medium deflects a spring-loaded float in the direction of flow, depending on the flow rate. A reed contact is fitted to the outside of the device and is, therefore, separate from the flow circuit. So, when the magnet inside the float reaches the preset position, the reed contacts will switch.
Moreover, to protect it from external influences, the switch is encapsulated in a casing designed to allow steplessly variable adjustment. What’s more, the instruments are capable of monitoring threshold values reliably, even when the viscosity fluctuates. The kinematic viscosity may vary between 30 and 600 cSt.
Furthermore, the main areas of application are:
- Central lubrication systems
- Oil circuit lubrication systems
- Cooling systems and circuits
- Lubrication circuits
- Hydraulic systems
- Welding machines and laser systems
- Chemical industry
- Also, research & development
- Oils / viscous fluids
- An accuracy ≤ ± 10 % FS
- A viscosity compensation from 30 .. 600 cSt
- Any mounting position
- A high level of functional reliability
- A high level of switching accuracy
- A stepless switch point setting by user
- A high-pressure resistance
- Also, threaded connection
- And the ATEX version is also available for potentially explosive areas