The pressure switch EDS 4300 in ATEX version, serves for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and is based on the EDS 4000 series.
The switching point and switch-back point, the function of the switching outputs as N/C or N/O and the switching delay are factory-set according to customer requirement (not field-adjustable).
As with the industry model, the EDS 4300 in ATEX version has a ceramic measurement cell with thick film strain gauge for measuring relative pressure in the low-pressure range.
With the approval of the following protection types and applications:
- I M1 Ex ia I
- II 1G Ex ia IIC T4, T5, T6
- II 1/2G Ex ia IIC T4, T5, T6
- II 2G Ex ia IIC T4, T5, T6
- II 1 D Ex iaD 20 T100°C
we cover almost all requirements regarding ignition group, error class and temperature class.
Versions for other Protection types and applications are available upon request.
- Switching output factory-set (not field-adjustable)
- Accuracy ≤ ± 1% FS
- Certificates: DEKRA EXAM BVS 07 ATEX E 041 X
- Various types of electrical connection
- Very small temperature error
- Excellent EMC characteristics
- Excellent durability