To begin with, the pressure switch EDS 4300 in ATEX version, serves for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. The EDS 4000 series serve as a base for the pressure switch.
The switching point and switch-back point, the function of the switching outputs as N/C or N/O and the switching delay are factory-set according to customer requirement. They are also not field-adjustable. In addition, the EDS 4300 in ATEX version has a ceramic measurement cell with thick film strain gauge. It serves for measuring relative pressure in the low-pressure range.
What’s more, the pressure switch is available with the approval of the following protection types and applications:
- I M1 Ex ia I
- II 1G Ex ia IIC T4, T5, T6
- II1/2G Ex ia IIC T4, T5, T6
- II 2G Ex ia IIC T4, T5, T6
- II 1 D Ex iaD 20 T100°C
Also, the approvals cover almost all requirements regarding ignition group, error class and temperature class.
Moreover, the versions for other protection types and applications are available upon request.
- The switching output factory-set (not field-adjustable)
- An accuracy ≤ ± 1% FS
- Certificates: DEKRA EXAM BVS 07 ATEX E 041 X
- It has various types of electrical connection
- A very small temperature error
- Also, it has excellent EMC characteristics
- And an excellent durability