The pressure switch EDS 4400 in ATEX version, serves for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. It is also based on the EDS 4000 series.
The switching and switch-back point, the function of the switching outputs as N/C or N/O and the switching delay are permanently pre-set according to customer specification. As with the industry version, the EDS 4400 in ATEX version has a stainless steel measurement cell with thin-film strain gauge. It serves for measuring relative pressure in the high-pressure range.
What’s more, the pressure switch is available with approval for the following protection types and zones:
- I M1 Ex ia I
- II 1G Ex ia IIC T4, T5, T6
- II1/2G Ex ia IIC T4, T5, T6
- II 2G Ex ia IIC T4, T5, T6
- II 1 D Ex iaD 20 T100°C
These approvals cover almost all requirements regarding ignition group, error class and temperature class.
Moreover, the versions for other protection types and zones are available on request.
- The switching point and switch-back point are permanently pre-set according to customer specification
- An accuracy ≤ ± 1% FS
- Certificates: DEKRA EXAM BVS 07 ATEX E 041 X
- Various types of electrical connection
- A very small temperature error
- Also, it has excellent EMC characteristics
- And an excellent durability