The EDS 3300 is a compact electronic pressure switch with an integrated digital display for relative pressure measurement in the low-pressure range. It has a ceramic measuring cell with a thick-film strain gauge. The instrument can have one or two switching outputs, and there is the option of an additional switchable analogue output signal (4 .. 20 mA or 0 .. 10 V). A special design feature of the EDS 3300 it’s possible to move the display in two planes (axes).
The installation of the instrument can be in almost any mounting position. Plus, it’s possible to turn the display to the optimum position without the usual additional expense of a mechanical adapter. The 4-digit display can indicate the pressure in bar, psi or MPa. The user can select the particular unit of measurement. When changing to a different measurement unit, the instrument automatically converts all the switching settings to the new unit of measurement. In addition, the EDS 3300 is also available in a DESINA®-compliant version.
The main applications of the EDS 3300 are primarily in hydraulics and pneumatics, as well as in refrigeration and air conditioning technology.
- 1 or 2 PNP transistor switching outputs, up to 1.2 A load per output
- Accuracy ≤ ± 1 % FS
- Optional switchable analogue output (4 .. 20 mA / 0 .. 10 V)
- 4-digit digital display
- Optimum alignment – rotation can be in two axes
- Display of the measured value can be in bar, psi or MPa
- User-friendly due to key programming
- Independent adjustment of switching points and switch-back hystereses
- Many useful additional functions
- Optional Desina®-compliant pin configuration with diagnostic function