The programmable electronic pressure switch in the series EDS 4400 combines the advantages of a compact, robust and cost-effective device with the benefits of a programmable pressure switch.
The EDS 4400 can be easily programmed using the HPG 3000 programming unit. Once the programming unit is disconnected from the EDS 4400, the pressure switch retains all the settings. This prevents unauthorised or incorrect adjustment of the settings.
The following parameters can be changed:
- Switching point
- Switching direction (N/O / N/C)
- Switching delay times
The EDS 4400 is suitable for high-pressure applications (starting at 40 bar) and has a pressure measurement cell with thin-film strain gauge on a stainless steel membrane.
In contrast to pressure switches which are factory-set according to customer requirements and are not field-adjustable, the programmable EDS 4400 is highly versatile and replaces a wide range of models. This is advantageous in respect of stock management.
- Option of 1 or 2 switching outputs
- Option of PNP or NPN switching outputs
- High switching output capacity
- Accuracy ≤ ± 1 % FS
- Flexible user-programming
- Compact and robust design
- Also available in ATEX version for potentially explosive locations