EDS 8000 is an electronic pressure switch in a compact design which is simple to adjust. Models with one or two transistor switch outputs (PNP or NPN) are available.
The switch points are set using the two keys and a four-digit display. During operation, the switch position is indicated by either a red or a green backlight in the display.
For optimum adaptation to a particular application, the instrument has many additional adjustment parameters, e.g. switching delay times, N/O / N/C function of the outputs. EDS 8000 is available in various pressure ranges between 0 .. 25 bar and 0 .. 600 bar.
The main applications of the EDS 8000 are to indicate pressures and limits in hydraulics and pneumatics, or any application where high switching frequency or consistent switching accuracy would overburden a mechanical pressure switch.
- Menu navigation according to VDMA
- 1 or 2 PNP transistor switching outputs
- Robust stainless steel measurement cell
- Accuracy class ≤ ± 1 % FS
- 4-digit display
- Multi-colour switch display
- Protection class IP 67
- Simple operation with key programming
- Many useful additional functions