Electronic Pressure Transmitters
Discover the pressure transmitter suitable for all applications! This wide-ranging product choice from HYDAC offers solutions for all industries, whether for manufacturing systems, machinery, mobile or for laboratory applications.
What’s more, our pressure transmitters can be supplied with a variety of output signals, connectors, and fluid port connection options.
Pressure Transmitter Type Series:
Find the right pressure transmitter to suit your needs among our comprehensive range. Indeed, we can help you with:
- HDA 4000, for mobile and stationary hydraulics, optional CANopen-capability, depending on the version for explosion-hazard environments with ATEX, CSA, IECEx approval. It is for applications with increased functional safety in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1 (PL d Kat. 3), with a front-flush diaphragm, approval for shipbuilding and offshore from:
– American Bureau of Shipping
– Lloyds Register of Shipping
– Det Norske Veritas
– Germanischer Lloyd
– Bureau Veritas
- HDA 3000, exceptionally precise, for steel and rolling mills, laboratory applications, testing facilities
- HDA 7000 pressure transmitter, for OEM applications in the industrial and mobile sectors where the dimensions of the cavity are tight,
– Extremely small, compact design
– Optional CANopen-capability
– Optionally with front-flush diaphragm
- HDA 8000, for OEM applications in the industrial and mobile sectors
– With ECE type approval for public street traffic
– Also, optionally for applications with enhanced functional safety in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1 (PL d Cat. 2) or DIN EN 61508 (SIL 2)
Pressure Transmitter Technology:
The best and most cutting-edge technology goes into the design and manufacture of our range of pressure transmitters.
- Thick-layer DMS on ceramic diaphragm (low-pressure range)
- And thin-film DMS on stainless steel diaphragm (low-pressure and high-pressure ranges)
Standard Pressure Ranges:
- Between 0 … 1 and 0 … 600 / 1000 bar relative pressure, depending on the version
- Up to 2.5 bar absolute pressure
- The adjustment also in PSI and MPa
- Other pressure ranges or special adjustments also upon request
For more information on pressure transmitters or to make an order, contact HYDAC today.