HDA 3800 for Iron & Steel Works Applications
This high-precision pressure transmitter is especially for the sophisticated measurement demands of steelworks technology.
To begin with, the instrument has a very robust sensor cell with a thin-film strain gauge on a stainless steel membrane. Plus it has outstanding specifications in respect of temperature effect (temperature drift for zero points and range are in each case max. ≤ ± 0.01 % FS / °C) and accuracy (≤ ± 0.15 % FS typ.). Therefore, it is ideal for use in the environmental conditions found in steelworks.
The excellent EMC characteristics guarantee signal stability during the harshest high-frequency, electromagnetic interference.
- An accuracy ≤ ± 0.15 % FS typ.
- A specific design for use in steelworks and rolling mills
- A highly robust sensor cell
- A very small temperature error
- Also, it has excellent EMC characteristics
- An excellent long term stability