HDA 3800 for Iron & Steel Works Applications
This high-precision pressure transmitter is especially for the sophisticated measurement demands of steelworks technology.
The instrument has a very robust sensor cell with a thin-film strain gauge on a stainless steel membrane. Its outstanding specifications in respect of temperature effect (temperature drift for zero points and range are in each case max. ≤ ± 0.01 % FS / °C) and accuracy (≤ ± 0.15 % FS typ.) make it ideally suited for use in the environmental conditions found in steelworks.
The excellent EMC characteristics guarantee signal stability during the harshest high-frequency, electromagnetic interference.
- Accuracy ≤ ± 0.15 % FS typ.
- Specially designed for use in steelworks and rolling mills
- Highly robust sensor cell
- Very small temperature error
- Excellent EMC characteristics
- Excellent long term stability