EDS 410 programmable CSA Explosion Proof
To begin with, the programmable pressure switch EDS 410 in CSA Explosion Proof version serves for the North American market. Indeed, it is for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. Also, it is based on the EDS 4000 series.
What’s more, the switching point and switch-back point, the function of the switching outputs as N/C or N/O and the switching delay are user-programmable. Also, as with the industry model, the programmable EDS 410 in CSA Explosion Proof version has a stainless steel measurement cell with thin-film strain gauge for measuring relative pressure in the high-pressure range.
Moreover, the intended areas of application are, for example, in the oil and gas industry, on gas turbines or in locations with high levels of dust. E.g. in mills.
Protection types and zones:
- Class I
- Division 1
- Group A, B, C, D, T6, T5 [C, US]
- Class II
- Div. 1
- Group E, F, G [C, US]
- Class III [C, US]
- Type 4 [C, US]
- An accuracy ≤ ± 0.5 % FS typ.
- Certificate: CSA 1826717
- An option of PNP or NPN switching outputs
- A high switching output capacity
- A very small temperature error
- Also, it has excellent EMC characteristics
- And an excellent long-term properties