EDS 4100 Intrinsically Safe
The pressure switch EDS 4100 in ATEX version, is especially for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and is in accordance with the EDS 4000 series.
The switching point and switch-back point, the function of the switching outputs as N/C or N/O and the switching delay are factory-set according to customer requirement (not field-adjustable).
As with the industry model, the EDS 4100 in ATEX version has a ceramic measurement cell with thick-film strain gauge for measuring absolute pressure in the low-pressure range.
With the approval of the following protection types and applications:
- I M1 – Ex ia I
- II 1G – Ex ia IIC T4, T5, T6
- II 1/2G – Ex ia IIC T4, T5, T6
- II 2G – Ex ia IIC T4, T5, T6
- II 1 D – Ex iaD 20 T100 °C
almost all requirements are covered regarding ignition group, error class and temperature class.
Versions for other Protection types and applications are available on request.
- Switching output factory-set (not field-adjustable)
- Accuracy ≤ ± 1% FS
- Certificates: DEKRA EXAM BVS 07 ATEX E 041 X
- Various types of electrical connection
- Very small temperature error
- Excellent EMC characteristics
- Excellent durability