EDS 4400 Programmable
The programmable pressure switch EDS 4400 in ATEX version is especially for use in potentially explosive atmospheres. It is also in accordance with the EDS 4000 series.
What’s more, there are different users programmable in conjunction with the HYDAC Programming Unit HPG 3000:
- The switching point and switch back point
- The function of the switching outputs as N/C or N/O
- The switching delay
Moreover, the programmable EDS 4400 in ATEX version has a stainless steel measurement cell with thin-film strain gauge for measuring relative pressure in the high-pressure range.
With approval for the following protection types and applications:
- I M1 – Ex ia I
- II 1G – Ex ia IIC T4, T5, T6
- II 1/2G – Ex ia IIC T4, T5, T6
- II 2G – Ex ia IIC T4, T5, T6
- II 1 D – Ex iaD 20 T100°C
In addition, almost all requirements are covered regarding ignition group, error class, and temperature class.
Please, note that versions for other protection types and applications are available upon request.
- The switching point and switch-back point are user-programmable
- An accuracy ≤ ± 1 % FS
- Certificates: DEKRA EXAM BVS 07 ATEX E 041 X
- A very small temperature error
- Also, it has excellent EMC characteristics
- And an excellent durability