EDS 4400 Programmable
The programmable pressure switch EDS 4400 in ATEX version is especially for use in potentially explosive atmospheres and is in accordance with the EDS 4000 series.
The switching point and switch back point, the function of the switching outputs as N/C or N/O and the switching delay are users programmable in conjunction with the HYDAC Programming Unit HPG 3000.
As with the industry model, the programmable EDS 4400 in ATEX version has a stainless steel measurement cell with thin-film strain gauge for measuring relative pressure in the high-pressure range.
With approval for the following protection types and applications:
- I M1 – Ex ia I
- II 1G – Ex ia IIC T4, T5, T6
- II 1/2G – Ex ia IIC T4, T5, T6
- II 2G – Ex ia IIC T4, T5, T6
- II 1 D – Ex iaD 20 T100°C
almost all requirements are covered regarding ignition group, error class, and temperature class.
Versions for other Protection types and applications are available upon request.
- Switching point and switch-back point are user-programmable
- Accuracy ≤ ± 1 % FS
- Certificates: DEKRA EXAM BVS 07 ATEX E 041 X
- Very small temperature error
- Excellent EMC characteristics
- Excellent durability