HDA 4100 – ATEX
The pressure transmitter HDA 4100 in ATEX version serves for use in potentially explosive atmospheres for absolute measurement in the low-pressure range. Also, its design is based on the HDA 4000 series.
What’s more, the ATEX version HDA 4100 has a ceramic measurement cell with a thick-film strain gauge.
Moreover, the intended areas of application are, for example, in the oil and gas industry, in mining, on gas turbines or in locations with high levels of dust contamination. E.g. in mills.
Protection types and applications:
- I M1 – Ex ia I Ma
- II 1G – Ex ia IIC T6 Ga
- II 1/2G – Ex ia IIC T6 Ga/Gb
- II 2G – Ex ia IIC T6 Gb
- II 3G – Ex nA llC T6,T5,T4 Gc
- II 3G – Ex ic llC T6,T5,T4 Gc
- II 1D – Ex ia lIIC T85 °C Da
- II 1D – Ex ta lllC T80/90/100 °C Da
- T500T90/T100/T110 °C Da
- II 2D – Ex tb lllC T80/90/100 °C Db
- II 3D – Ex tc lllC T80/T90/T100 °C Dc
- II 3D – Ex ic lllC T80/T90/T100 °C Dc
- An accuracy ≤ ± 0.5 % FS tp.
- Certificates: KEMA 05ATEX1016 X KEMA 05ATEX1021
- An output signal 4 .. 20 mA
- A very small temperature error
- Also, it has excellent EMC characteristics
- And an excellent durability