ETS 4548 H
The electronic temperature transmitter ETS 4548-H with HSI sensor recognition serves for use in conjunction with HYDAC measuring instruments HMG 500, HMG 510, HMG 3000 and CMU 1000. For data transmission, the ETS 4548-H has an HSI interface (HYDAC Sensor Interface).
The recognition of the HSI sensors is automatic via the HSI interface by the above-mentioned HYDAC measuring instruments. Each sensor gives all the necessary basic settings.
Like all temperature transmitters in the ETS 4000 series, the ETS 4548-H features a robust design and excellent EMC characteristics. Based on a silicon semiconductor device and corresponding evaluation electronics, the temperature sensor measures temperatures in the range -25 to +100 °C.
- Automatic recognition by, and voltage supply from, HYDAC measuring instruments HMG 500, HMG 510, HMG 3000 or CMU 1000
- Automatic transfer of measuring range, measured value and measurement unit
- Robust design
- Pressure resistant to 600 bar
- Excellent EMC characteristics
- Standard protection class IP 67