HDA 4748 H
The pressure transmitter HDA 4748-H with HSI sensor recognition serves for use in conjunction with HYDAC measuring instruments HMG 500, HMG 510, HMG 3000 and CMU 1000. For data transmission, the HDA 4748-H has an HSI interface (HYDAC Sensor Interface).
The HSI sensors are automatically recognized via the HSI interface by the above-mentioned HYDAC measuring instruments and all the necessary basic settings are taken from each sensor.
Like all pressure transmitters of the HDA 4700 series, the HDA 4748-H also has a very accurate and robust sensor cell with a thin film strain gauge on a stainless steel membrane. It combines excellent technical specifications with a very compact design.
- Automatic recognition by, and voltage supply from, HYDAC measuring instruments HMG 500, HMG 510, HMG 3000 or CMU 1000
- Automatic transfer of measuring range, measured value and measurement unit
- Accuracy ≤ ± 0.25 % FS typ.
- Highly robust sensor cell
- Very small temperature error
- Excellent EMC characteristics
- Excellent long term stability
- Very compact design
|909425||HDA 4748-H-0016- 000|
|909429||HDA 4748-H-0016-000(-1..+9 bar)|