HYDAC Lab HLB 1400
The HYDAC Lab® HLB 1400 is a multifunctional sensor for online monitoring of the condition of standard oils and bio-oils in industrial and mobile applications.
The user is kept informed of changes in fluid condition as they occur and can immediately react to unpermitted operating conditions. We can make assertions about the condition of an oil, e.g. aging or mixing with other fluids, on the basis of the measured values for the relative change in dielectric constant, the electric conductivity, the saturation level and the temperature.
These measurements are available as sequential analog signals and/or switching signals at the electrical output of the HYDACLab® (e.g. for activating warning devices or alarms).
We can depict and configure the measurement values on various HYDAC display and measurement devices.
- Online condition recording of oils
- Oil condition indicated by LEDs
- Utilisation in stationary and mobile applications possible
- Analog output sequence for:
– Saturation level
– Change of electric conductivity
– Change of dielectric constant
- Switch output
- Various setting options via HYDAC Software
- Compact design
- Simple screw-in installation