Fluid Aqua Mobil – FAM 25/45/60/75/95
The FluidAqua Mobil FAM 25/45/60/75/95 series operates on the principle of vacuum dewatering to eliminate free and dissolved water as well as free and dissolved gases from hydraulic and lubrication fluids.
By using HYDAC offline filter element technology with its high contamination retention capacity and filtration efficiency, the unit is extremely economical.
All units have an AquaSensor AS1000 for continuous monitoring of the water content and for controlling the unit. A particle sensor CS1000 can also be fitted as an option for simultaneous monitoring of solid particle contamination.
To increase the dewatering capacity, for high viscosity fluids or for low fluid temperatures an optional heater can be built in or even retrofitted.
The Siemens S7 series of programmable logic control (PLC) in combination with a Siemens control panel guarantees simple and reliable operation in many languages.
- Extremely low residual water levels, gas levels and particle contamination in the operating fluids make for:
- Longer oil changes intervals
- Improved component service life
- Greater machine availability
- Reduction in the LifeCycle Cost (LCC)
- Flow rates (at 50 Hz) up to approximately 95 l/min
- Operating pressure 0 … 4.5 bar