Fluid Aqua Mobil – FAM 5
The FluidAqua Mobil FAM 5 is designed for dewatering, degassing and filtering hydraulic and lubrication fluids.
It operates on the principle of vacuum dewatering to eliminate free and dissolved water as well as free and dissolved gases. By using HYDAC Dimicron filter technology which has a high contamination retention capacity and filtration efficiency, the FAM 5 is extremely cost effective.
Its compact and mobile design makes it ideally suited for service work. The version designed for permanent installation provides continuous protection for applications where operating fluids require optimal conditioning, where valuable bio-oils or fire-resistant operating fluids are used, or where water frequently gets into the system.
- Small, compact and easy-to-use unit for prompt deployment during service calls or emergencies
- Reliable and convenient for fixed and permanent use due to extensive monitoring functions
- Optional integrated heater to increase dewatering performance, especially for cold or high viscosity oils
- Optional integrated water content and particle measurement technology with continuous display of the measurements and storage of the values
- Very low residual water content, gas content and particle contamination result in longer oil change intervals, improved life expectancy of components, higher machine availability and as a result, a reduction in the Life Cycle Cost (LCC)