Offline Separator – OLS 10
The OffLine Separator OLS is a dewatering unit for hydraulic oils, light gear oil and diesel fuels with densities of less than 950 kg/m3. The dewatering process works according to the coalescence principle which means that tiny water droplets are combined into larger drops in the coalescing unit and separated from the oil by force of gravity. The OLS is installed offline, but can also be used as a transfer unit for diesel fuel, with an optional pre-filter.
Its applications are marine and offshore applications for sensitive systems such as steering gear, drives or deck machinery, diesel oil / fuel dewatering to reduce wear on engine injection nozzles and injection pumps, transfer lines to reduce downtimes and turbine lubrication oil.
- Cost-effective dewatering without causing deterioration in the oil
- Water separation is unlimited because no absorbent filter elements are used
- Stainless steel housing to prevent internal corrosion
- Simple connection as offline unit
- Oil-protective dewatering through coalescing / gravitation principle
- Connection-ready unit including pump available