Contamination Sensor – CS 1000
The Contamination Sensor CS 1000 series is an online fluid sensor for permanent monitoring of particle contamination in fluids. The cleanliness results can either be given according to ISO/SAE or ISO/NAS classifications.
This instrument combines the latest materials and technologies with proven engineering and provides the user with a compact and robust stationary sensor. The attractive price-performance ratio makes it especially advantageous in OEM applications for condition monitoring.
Its applications are industrial hydraulic and lubrication systems and mobile hydraulics.
- As an option, can be switched between ISO 4406:1999 / SAE AS 4059 and ISO 4406:1987 / NAS 1638
- Critical machine conditions are identified in good time
- Continuous oil condition monitoring
- Condition-based maintenance planning
- Operating pressure: max. 300 bar
- Viscosity range: 1 … 1000 mm²/s
- Media temperature range 0 … +85°C, +32 … +185°F
- Measurement flow rate: 30 … 300 ml/min
- Compact design
- FREEZE function display for the depiction of the last 20 measured values in the integrated display]