Contamination Sensor Module – CSM 2000
The ContaminationSensor Module CSM 2000 is an online condition monitoring system for detecting particle contamination in hydraulic and lubrication fluids containing a high proportion of air bubbles. Air bubble suppression is used to dissolve the air bubbles so that they are not detected as particles. Moreover, it is the ideal solution for analysing the particle content of fluids, independently of the rest of the hydraulic system. As an option, other condition monitoring sensors such as the HYDAC AquaSensor can be incorporated.
Its applications are lubrication oil system in the paper, steel and energy sectors, for condition-based, pro-active maintenance, monitoring of component cleanliness on test rigs, monitoring of oil cleanliness in oil reservoirs.
- Cost-effective, self-contained solution
- Numerous data interfaces provide, amongst other things, communication via WLAN, intranet or the internet
- Online monitoring of the oil cleanliness with alarm function to indicate:
- ingress of and increase in contamination
- the increase in contamination as components start to wear
- when there are filtration problems
- Verification of cleanliness on test rigs
- Verification of changes in the oil cleanliness as a result of inadequate servicing.
- Total flow rate (standard pump) ≈ 100 ml/min
Total flow rate (pump, primary pressure stability ) ≈ 180 ml/min
- A permitted pressure at output 5 bar max.
- Permissible viscosity range for measurement operation: 10 … 1000 mm²/sec
- Optional with AquaSensor AS 1000