Contamination Test Module – Supply Control – CTM-SC
The ContaminationTest Module CTM is a modular system designed to analyse the technical cleanliness of components. Solid contamination is washed off the surface of the component, samples are taken from the fluid and are subsequently analysed using membranes. The ContaminationTest Module CTM-SC is the central module of the CTM series. It serves as the fluid supply and the control of the entire extraction processes and contains the graphical user interface.
Its applications are automotive and supplier industry, gear and engine builders, mobile hydraulics, production of hydraulic / lubrication system components and aircraft industry.
- Analysis fluid can be pulsed if required
- Adjustment of compressed air
- Filling and drainage connection
- Control and monitoring of CTM-E modules
- Automatic pressure setting using software
- User-programmable extraction procedure
- Reduction in costs as a result of fewer production failures
- Identification and elimination of weak process steps
- Reduction in start-up breakdowns
- Optimisation of internal and external processes
- Documentation of the technical cleanliness of components