Contamination Test Unit – CTU 1000
The Hydac ContaminationTest Unit CTU 1000 series is used to determine the surface cleanliness of lightly contaminated components. The reason behind this are the ever increasing demands on a life expectancy of individual components and assemblies which have meant growing demands for technical cleanliness of components and systems. Starting with production, assembly and storage, this extends right through to operation of the complete system. By analysing the type, size and quantity of the contamination, quality standards can be verified and documented, and the required measures for improvement can be implemented.
Its applications are automotive and supplier industry, transmission and engine builders, mobile hydraulics, manufacturers of hydraulic and lubrication systems and components.
- Reduction in costs as a result of fewer production failures
- Identification and elimination of weak processes
- Reduction in start-up breakdowns
- Optimisation of both internal and external handling processes
- Customised documentation of the technical cleanliness of components