Fluid Control Unit – FCU 1000
The FCU 1000 is a portable service unit. It serves for short-term measurement of particle contamination, the humidity level in % saturation and temperature of the fluid in hydraulic systems.
Moreover, thanks to its integral pump and hoses, it is possible to use the FCU 1000 series for the following applications:
- Control circuits
- Pressure circuits
- Unpressurized tanks
On the other hand, in the internal FCU 1310 memory, the storage of all measured data (ISO, SAE/NAS, % saturation and temperature in °C or °F) is in files (measured value file) and folders (test points). Therefore, the data’s storage has a time stamp. So then, we can carry out the evaluation conveniently on a PC in MS Excel or in our FluidMonitoring Software (FluMoS), Version 1.30 or higher.
What’s more, its applications are hydraulic systems, service for mobile hydraulics and maintenance.
- An integrated AquaSensor AS 1000 for measuring humidity and temperature
- It is also suitable for hydraulic fluids up to 350 mm²/s (hydraulic fluids up to ISO VG 68)
- Operating mode: short-term operation (S4, in accordance with DIN EN 60034/VDE 0530)
- Cleanliness classes in accordance with ISO and SAE and/or NAS:
- Measurement range calibrated: ISO 13/11/10 … ISO 23/21/18
- Measurement range display: ISO Code 9/8/7 (MIN) to ISO Code 25/24/23 (MAX)