Fluid Control Unit – FCU 2000
The Fluid Control Unit FCU 2000 is a portable service instrument for measuring particle contamination in hydraulic and lubrication systems. It measures the values using infrared technology and it gives them according to ISO 4406, SAE 4059 and NAS 1638 classifications.
What’s more, its applications are hydraulic and lubrication systems, servicing, test rigs, bottle sampling analysis and tank analysis.
- A robust design
- Cleanliness classes according to ISO 4406, SAE 4059 and NAS 1638
- An integrated graphics-capable printer
- Also, the data output on display or via connection to a PC
- RS232 or RS485 interface
- Measurement range (calibrated): ISO 12/10/9 … 23/21/18
- Total flow rate: 50 … 800 ml/min (depending on the pressure)