FCU 8000 Series – Portable Laser Particle Counter
The FluidControl Unit FCU 8000 is designed to measure particle contamination in hydraulic and lubrication systems. It can be used in the field as a portable laser particle measuring instrument, or in the laboratory in conjunction with the Bottle Sampling Unit for analysing oil samples.
Its applications are field applications, in laboratories and at service centres.
- Analysis and storage of measurement data
- Cleanliness classes according to ISO 4406, SAE 4059 and NAS 1638
- Integrated graphics-capable printer
- RS232 or RS485 interface for data output
- Easy operation
- Permissible viscosity range: 5 … 800 mm²/s
- Cleanliness classes in accordance with ISO and SAE and/or NAS:
Measurement range calibrated: NAS 0 … 12 / ISO 0/0/0 … 23/21/18 / SAE 0 … 12
Measurement range display: up to NAS 15 / ISO 25/23/21 / SAE 15
- Evaluation and storage of the measurement data