Sensor Monitoring Unit – SMU 1100
The Sensor Monitoring Unit SMU 1100 is a compact control unit for displaying and storing measured values in a PC network.
Therefore, the storage of the measured values is on an interchangeable MMC memory card. Also, a rolling display shows the measured values of all connected sensors.
What’s more, the connection of the following sensors can be direct:
- The Contamination Sensor CS 1000, CS 2000
- The Aqua Sensor AS 1000, AS 2000, AS 8000
- The oil condition sensor HYDACLab® HLB1000
- The clogging Indicator VL X GW
- A simple setup in parallel to the customer’s system
- A high protection class, therefore, there is no requirement for a switch box connection
- The sensor connections happen via M12x1 male connector. So, there is no requirement for a specialist personnel for the installation
- No programming necessary
- Read-out of measured values from the MMC memory card via a card reader
- A simple data processing and evaluation using FluMoS or MS-Excel
- Also, the transfer of the measured values via an Ethernet interface using OPC server
- And the program restarts independently after a voltage loss