Sensor Monitoring Unit – SMU 1200
The Sensor Monitoring Unit SMU1200 is a display unit for HYDAC fluid sensors. Therefore, it serves to display and store measured data.
What’s more, the connection of the following combinations of fluid sensors can be direct:
- The Contamination Sensor CS1000 and Aqua Sensor AS1000
- The Metallic Contamination Sensor MCS1000 and Aqua Sensor AS1000
- A simple installation parallel to the customer system. It consists of an HYDAC Sensor Interface HSI for SMU1200, transfer of the sensor’s own analog and switching outputs.
- A simple installation using the magnetic holder or top hat rails.
- A high protection class IP67. Therefore, the installation in a switch cabinet is not necessary.
- A plug & work unit including the 5m connection cable required for direct connection of the sensors. So, the sensor connections happen via M12x1 male connectors, and there is no programming necessary.
- The display of the measured data on a large display.
- A simple keypad operation.
- The storage of data in the SMU with a date and time stamp.
- The possibility to read the measured values from the standard USB memory stick supplied, via the USB master port.
- Also, a simple data processing and data evaluation using MS-Excel or Hydac FluidMonitoring Software FluMoS. (The FluMoS ‘Light Version’ is available as freeware at www.hydac.com).
- The program restarts independently once restoration of the voltage. So, there is no loss of measured data.