Sensor Monitoring Unit – SMU 1200
Description The SensorMonitoring Unit SMU1200 is a display unit for HYDAC fluid sensors and is designed to display and store measured data.
The following combinations of fluid sensors can be connected directly:
- ContaminationSensor CS1000 and AquaSensor AS1000
- MetallicContamination Sensor MCS1000 and AquaSensor AS1000
- Simple installation parallel to the customer system (Hydac Sensor Interface HSI for SMU1200, transfer of the sensor’s own analogue and switching outputs).
- Simple installation using the magnetic holder or top hat rails.
- High protection class IP67. Installation in a switch cabinet is not necessary
- Plug & Work unit including the 5m connection cable required for direct connection of the sensors (sensor connections via M12x1 male connectors, no programming necessary).
- The measured data is displayed on the large display.
- Simple keypad operation.
- Data is stored in the SMU with a date and time stamp.
- Measured values can be read from the standard USB memory stick supplied, via the USB master port.
- Simple data processing and data evaluation using MS-Excel or Hydac FluidMonitoring Software FluMoS (‘Light Version’ available as freeware at www.hydac.com).
- Program restarts independently once voltage is restored; no loss of measured data.