Fluid Carrier Compact – FCC
The FluidCarrier Compact is designed to clean and transfer the fluid in machine tools with tank volumes of up to 200 l, with a flow capacity up to 15 l/min, and pressure capacity up to 3.5 bar.
Particularly when introducing TPM (Total Productive Maintenance), it is essential that hydraulic and lubricating oils are filtered during top-up and that mixing of different types of oil is ruled out. The FCC is designed to transport as well as fill/filter small quantities of fluids. It also has test points for connecting particle counters (FCU) in order to monitor the oil cleanliness. By making use of the integrated filtration unit (OLF Compact) smaller systems can be cleaned offline. In addition, there is the option of connecting a flow meter to log the volume transferred.
- Easy, safe transport ⇒ 70-litre volume for filling small units, easy operation
- Filtration of filling fluid ⇒ via Olf–Compact (ß2 >1000) resulting in fewer breakdowns caused by contamination in new oil
- Monitoring ⇒ FCU and flow meter available as options, providing documentation of the volume and/or cleanliness following fluid service
- Mobile offline filtration unit ⇒ Can also be used for offline filtration
- Flow rate: max. 15 l/min
- Operating pressure: 3.5 bar
- Viscosity range: 15 …1000 mm²/s