Fluid Carrier Compact – FCC
The FluidCarrier Compact helps to clean and transfer the fluid in machine tools with tank volumes of up to 200 l. It has a flow capacity up to 15 l/min, and a pressure capacity up to 3.5 bar.
Particularly when introducing TPM (Total Productive Maintenance), it is essential that the filtration of hydraulic and lubricating oils happens during top-up. In this case, we will avoid mixing different types of oil.
The FCC can transport as well as fill/filter small quantities of fluids. It also has test points for connecting particle counters (FCU) in order to monitor the oil cleanliness. By making use of the integrated filtration unit (OLF Compact), it is, therefore, possible to clean smaller systems offline. In addition, there is the option of connecting a flow meter to log the volume transferred.
- An easy, safe transport ⇒ 70-litre volume for filling small units, easy operation
- A filtration of filling fluid ⇒ via Olf–Compact (ß2 >1000) resulting in fewer breakdowns caused by contamination in new oil
- Also, some monitoring ⇒ FCU and flow meter available as options. They are providing documentation of the volume and/or cleanliness following fluid service
- Mobile offline filtration unit ⇒ Can also use it for offline filtration
- Flow rate: max. 15 l/min
- Operating pressure: 3.5 bar
- Viscosity range: 15 …1000 mm²/s