Offline Filter – OLF5
The OLF 5 and OLF 10 series filters serve for the fine filtration of hydraulic oils offline, with a flow capacity up to 15 l/min.
The series comprises numerous versions:
- With or without motor-pump unit
- Element removal from either top or bottom
- In-tank mounting
- With optional sensors for determining the cleanliness code and water content
For every application, HYDAC can, therefore, provide the right unit. Indeed, depending on the model, we can handle flow rates of up to 15 l/min and viscosities of up to 7,000 mm²/s.
HYDAC Dimicron element, for offline filtration:
On the other hand, the Dimicron elements have the following characteristics:
- A particularly high contamination retention capacity
- Environmentally safe disposal (incinerable)
- And water absorption (optional)
What’s more, its applications are machine tools, plastic injection moulding machines, mobile hydraulics, industrial hydraulics and wind power.
- An improvement of component and system filter lifetime
- A greater machine availability
- A longer oil changes intervals
- A minimum space requirement due to compact design
- A very easy maintenance
- The elements have a high contamination retention capacity
- Also, as option: Continuous monitoring of solid particle contamination and water saturation in the oil during cleaning
- And environmentally safe disposal of elements (incinerable)
- Flow rate Hydraulic Line: max. 15 l/min
Flow rate Lubrication Line: max. 4 l/min
- Operating pressure Hydraulic Line: max. 4.5 bar
operating pressure Lubrication Line: max. 3.5 bar
- Also, an improvement of component and filter service life
- A high service-friendliness
Filter elements: Click here.
OLF 5/4 Offline Filter