Firstly, the incorporation of inspection and calibration services for equipment used for measuring and testing is an essential Quality Assurance element in the standards series DINNING ISO 9000-9004. What’s more, calibration and inspection of measuring and test equipment should be a guarantee that all equipment measures accurately under controlled parameters.
In order to guarantee this, the calibration of test equipment must comply with the calibration process traceable to national measurement standards, and the results documented and certified. HYDAC provides equipment calibration services that adhere to strict Australian regulations, both in the way we carry out the processes and document the results. Contact us if your equipment is due to be recalibrated.
To ensure our calibration services continue to be of the highest quality and remain compliant with national standards, HYDAC employs a comprehensive calibration process that includes the following:
- Check the unit external damage
- Testing all functions of the unit
- Testing the battery charge and checking the memory battery
- Updating with the latest version of hardware and firmware
- Also, calibration and verification
- Plus, logging of all measurement results
- Finally, preparation and provision of test certificates
If you’d like further information on our calibration services, feel free to email us at email@example.com.