Calibration and inspections of measuring and test equipment are incorporated as an essential Quality Assurance element in the standards series DIN EN ISO 9000-9004. Calibration and inspection of measuring and test equipment should be a guarantee that all equipment measures accurately under controlled parameters.
In order to guarantee this, the calibration of test equipment must be regular with the calibration process traceable to national measurement standards and the results documented and certified.
- Check the unit external damage
- Testing all functions of the unit
- Testing the battery charge and checking the memory battery
- Updating with the latest version of hardware and firmware
- Calibration and verification
- Logging of all measurement results
- Preparation and provision of test certificates
Contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.