Pressure Filter for Manifold Back Mounting – DFP / DFPF
The HYDAC DFP filter series is a pressure filter for manifold back mounting. It has a flow capacity up to 620 l/min and a pressure capacity up to 315 bar.
The design of the filter housings is in accordance with international regulations. They consist of a filter head and a screw-in filter bowl.
What’s more, DFPF filters are suitable for flow in both directions.
- Connection for a clogging indicator
- Two-piece bowl for DFP/F 990 and above (optional for DFP/F 660 and above)
- Drain screw with pressure relief (standard for DFP/F 330 and above)
- Flow rates up to 600 l/min
- A pressure level up to 315 bar
- Connections: Flange Ø 17.5 to Ø 41.0
- Installation sizes: 60, 110, 140, 160, 240, 280, 330, 500, 660, 990, 1320
Filter elements: Click here.
Clogging Indicator: Click here.
|305273||DFP 110 Q B XX A 1.0 /-B6|
|1316551||DFP 160 Q C XX A 1.0 /-B6-QPD|
|1316552||DFP 240 Q C XX A 1.0 /-QPD|
|1316553||DFP 240 Q C XX A 1.0 /-B6-QPD|
|1316554||DFP 330 Q D XX A 1.0 /-QPD|
|1316555||DFP 330 Q D XX A 1.0 /-B6-QPD|
|1316556||DFP 500 Q D XX A 1.0 /-QPD|
|1316557||DFP 500 Q D XX A 1.0 /-V-QPD|
|1316558||DFP 660 Q D XX A 1.0 /-QPD|
|1316559||DFP 660 Q D XX A 1.0 /-B6-QPD|
|1316560||DFP 660 Q D XX A 2.1 /-QPD|
|1316561||DFP 660 Q D XX A 2.1 /-B6-QPD|