Direct Acting, Cartridge – RVE-R 1/8 to 1/2
The RVE is a check valve which allows flow in one direction and shuts off flow in the other direction.
The design is a spring-loaded ball with a standard cracking pressure of 0.5 bar.
- Check valves for mounting directly into control blocks
- Both axial and radial flow direction
- Choice of four sizes for optimum adaptability to the system
- Leakage-free poppet design for complete shut-off
- Cracking pressures other than 0.5 bar are available as an option
PART NO DESCRIPTION THREAD SIZE
710150 RVE R1/8-X-0.5 1/8
710151 RVE R1/4-X-0.5 1/4
710152 RVE R3/8-X-0.5 3/8
710153 RVE R1/2-X-0.5 1/2