Poppet Type, Metric Cartridge – RVM10120-51
The RVM10120-51 is a direct-acting, spring-loaded, poppet check valve.
When there is no flow through the valve, the spring holds the cone poppet in the closed position and therefore shuts off port 2 from port 1. The valve opens when the pressure at port 1 is higher than the pressure at port 2, including the pressure created by the spring force.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- High-performance version for high cycle rate
- Main application is to prevent uncontrolled movement or creeping of loaded cylinders and also to shut-off sections of the system
- External surfaces zinc-plated
- Hardened and ground valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Improved wear resistance, achieved by a guided and dampened piston