Direct Acting, Poppet Type SAE-10 Cartridge – RV10A-51
The RV10A-51 is a direct acting, spring-loaded, poppet type check valve.
When there is no flow through the valve, the spring holds the cone poppet in the closed position and therefore shuts off port 2 from port 1. The valve opens when the pressure at port 1 is higher than the pressure at port 2. This includes the pressure created by the spring force.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Main application is to prevent uncontrolled movement or creeping of loaded cylinders and also to shut off sections of the system
- High-performance version for high cycle rate
- Excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Low-pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path