Direct Acting, Poppet Type SAE-16 Cartridge – RV16A-01
The check valve RV16A is a direct-acting, spring-loaded poppet valve.
When there is no flow through the valve, the spring holds the cone poppet in the closed position. Therefore, it shuts off port 2 from port 1. The valve opens when the pressure at port 1 is higher than the pressure at port 2, including the pressure created by the spring force.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Main application is to prevent uncontrolled movement or creeping of loaded cylinders and also to shut off sections of the system
- Excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- External surfaces zinc-plated
- Hardened and ground valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Low-pressure drop due to CFD optimized flow path