Direct Acting, Poppet Type, SAE-08 Cartridge – RS08-01
The counterbalance valve RS08 is a direct-acting poppet valve.
Therefore, its function is to control the speed of a consumer according to the inlet flow. Plus, it also prevents the consumer from overrunning if there are retracting loads. It also ensures smooth action in consumers.
What’s more, in load holding applications, it can serve as a hose-break valve.
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- Adjustable throughout flow range
- Max. stroke limiter
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and also extended service life
- Sealing between port 2 and port 3, which prevents leakage between the ports
- Optional spring ranges up to 350 bar
- Quick response