Needle Valve, Direct Acting, Cartridge – DVE 08920 to 16920
The DVE is a flow control valve which controls the flow rate by adjusting the cross section.
It is available in four sizes. Plus, the flow rate is dependent on the pressure differential and the viscosity.
Moreover, starting with the throttle spindle in the fully closed position, the flow rate increases in accordance with the appropriate curve as the control knob is turned. Therefore, control of the flow is in both directions. The scale and coloured rings on the top of the control knob enable accurate repeat setting.
- Regulating the speed of loads
- Fine adjustment and shut-off of the flow
- System-related damping in hydraulic circuits
- Spindle patented secured before complete loosening
- An Allen set-screw locks the setting of the knob
- Choice of four sizes for optimum adaptability to the system
- Optional zinc-plated version available
- Finally, optional version with UNF thread available
PART NO DESCRIPTION THREAD SIZE
705426 DVE-08-01.1/0 1/2
705430 DVE-10-01.1/0 1/2
705434 DVE-12-01.1/0 3/4
705438 DVE-16-01.1/0 1