Needle Valve, Direct Acting, Metric Cartridge – SD10120
The SD10120 is a flow control valve which controls the flow rate by adjusting the cross section.
So, the flow rate depends on the pressure differential and the viscosity. Starting with the throttle spindle in the fully closed position, the flow rate increases in accordance with the appropriate curve as the control knob is turned. Therefore, the control of the flow is in both directions. The scale and coloured rings on the top of the control knob enable accurate repeat setting.
- Regulating the speed of loads
- Fine adjustment and shut-off of the flow
- System-related damping in hydraulic circuits
- An Allen set-screw locks the setting of the knob
- Hardened and ground valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Optional zinc-plated version available