Needle Valve with Reverse Flow Check,SAE-10 – SDR10A-11
The needle valve SDR10A-11 with reverse flow check is an adjustable, hydraulically operated, spring-loaded spool valve.
Therefore, depending on the throttle setting, the valve controls the flow rate from port 2 to 1. Indeed, there is free flow from port 1 to 2. Flow is not pressure compensated, i.e. the flow rate is dependent on the viscosity and the pressure drop. The valve serves for precision flow control from 0 to 40 l/min.
Plus, the valve serves for precision flow control from 0 to 40 l/min.
- Precision flow control function up to 40 l/min from port 2 to 1
- Control of the flow is subject to the viscosity of the oil and the pressure drop
- A set-screw locks the setting
- Excellent stability across the whole flow range
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Reverse flow possible (flushing function)