3-Way Flow Regulator, Pressure Compensated – SAE-8, SRP08
The flow regulator SRP08 is a 3-way spool-type flow regulating valve, with a measuring orifice for controlling flow rate independently of the pressure.
The excess flow is available on the bypass line at port 2. Therefore, if we close port 2, the valve acts as a 2-way restrictive flow regulator. Plus, if we close port 3, the valve will stay that way because there is no pressure differential over the piston.
- Excellent stability throughout flow range
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Low pressure drop by CFD optimized flow path
- Optional flow ranges up to 30 l/min
- Adjustment of the flow rate can be within range limits
- Finally, excess flow at the bypass can serve to supply other consumers