2-Way Flow Regulator, Pressure Compensated, Cartridge – SRE 1 to 4
The SRE is a pressure compensated flow control valve which maintains a constant outlet flow by means of a control function.
Therefore, the flow rate is largely independent of the pressure and viscosity. The valve has a fixed orifice with pressure compensator spool. The measuring orifice determines the setting range for the flow rate which its adjustment can be over a small range. If oil is flowing from 1 to 2, a pressure drop occurs at the measuring orifice. The pressure compensator moves into the control position which corresponds to the force equilibrium. This is created by the pressure drop acting on the control piston area overcoming the spring force.
As the flow rate increases (greater pressure drop), it reduces the diameter of the control orifice until the forces are equal again. Achievement of a constant flow rate is therefore possible. In the reverse direction, there is free flow through the valve.
- Regulating the speed of loads independently of the pressure
- Limiting the max. speed of lifting gear (in compliance with accident prevention regulations)
- Limiting the flow rate for control oil circuits in the main circuit and offline
- Hardened and ground valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Choice of four sizes for optimum adaptability to the system
- Space-saving installation
- Unauthorized adjustment not possible since not accessible once fitted
PART NO DESCRIPTION THREAD SIZE
717583 SRE1 G1/4 01X/ 1.6 1/4
710355 SRE1 G1/4 01X/ 3.8 1/4
710351 SRE1 G1/4 01X/ 6.6 1/4
717586 SRE2 G3/8 01X/ 2.9 3/8
717588 SRE2 G3/8 01X/ 9 3/8
717590 SRE2 G3/8 01X/ 15 3/8
717689 SRE3 G1/2 01X/ 7 1/2
717691 SRE3 G1/2 01X/ 15.5 1/2
717693 SRE3 G1/2 01X/ 26 1/2
717825 SRE4 G3/4 01X/ 70 3/4
479390 SRE4 G3/4 01X/ 88 3/4