SAE-10 Cartridge – ST10-01
The ST10 flow divider is a spring-loaded pressure compensated spool type valve. It divides a flow in two and keeps both flows constantly.
The division is made according to the specified ratio – from port 3 to ports 2 and 4. As a flow combiner, it combines two partial flows together – from ports 2 and 4 to port 3. We don’t use the Port 1.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- External surfaces corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service lifeExcellent dividing and combining accuracy
- Wide flow range down to 25% of nominal flow rating
- Low pressure drop throughout flow range
- Can serve as differential locks in drive applications
- Synchronizing flow in both operating modes
- Compact design