Direct Acting, Flat Seat Valve, Cartridge – RBE 1/4 – 3/4
The hose burst valve RBE is a flow operated flat seat valve.
It prevents uncontrolled movement in the consumer in the event of a hose burst.
The hose burst valve is open in the normal position and allows flow in both directions. If there is an excess of the pre-set actuating flow rate as a result of a hose burst, for example, the valve quickly closes and blocks the flow from port 1 to port 2.
See datasheet for drawings, dimensions, model code, etc…
- Hose burst valves for direct installation in cylinders, lines and control blocks
- Highly reliable thanks to fast response
- Unauthorized adjustment not possible once installed
- Choice of four sizes for optimum adaptability to the system
- Different flow rate settings available as an option
Hose burst valve – RBE series – cartridge type
PART NO DESCRIPTION
710050 RBXX-R1/4-X-25 VALVE
710051 RBXX-R3/8-X-50 VALVE
397583 RBXX-R1/2-X-75 VALVE
710053 RBXX-R3/4-X-150 VALVE
Hose break valves (Velocity Fuses) – Inline series
PART NO DESCRIPTION THREAD SIZE
710025 RBE R1/4-X-25 1/4
710026 RBE R3/8-X-50 3/8
710028 RBE R1/2-X-75 1/2
710029 RBE R3/4-X-150 3/4