CETOP 5, 4/3 Proportional Solenoid Valve – P4WE 10
The P4WE 10 is a direct acting solenoid valve which combines the directional control with the velocity control of the consumer.
The controlled nominal flow is proportional to the electrical input signal at the coil. Indeed, analogue to his size the coil creates a force and moves the piston against the spring. So, herewith, it opens the corresponding cross section diameters. It, therefore, determines the flow rate in dependence of the pressure differential.
Moreover, for the electrical control of the valve there are electronic modules available (see brochure 18.104.22.168 PEM-XD).
- A high flow rate due to optimized casted housing
- A small hysteresis by super finish of moving parts
- A long life cycle times by armature switching under oil
- A minimal wear by hardened and ground valve piston
- Also, a simple exchangeability by international standardized hole pattern to ISO 4401
- Finally, electronic control by PEM-XD see brochure 22.214.171.124